An average organization loses about 15% of its customers every year. But utilizing
Customer Satisfaction Surveys can help reduce this to just 10%, with bottom line
profits improving 35% to 85%.
Online Customer Satisfaction Surveys are a fast and easy way to gather information
about all aspects of the purchasing process and, in the process, discover how and
where your business can improve.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement Facts
- A 5% increase in loyalty can increase profits by 25% - 85%
- A very satisfied customer is nearly six times more likely to remain loyal and repurchase
and/or recommend your product than is a customer who is just satisfied
- Only 4% of dissatisfied customers will complain
- The average customer with a problem eventually tells 10 other people
- Satisfied customers tell five other people about their good treatment
Who Needs to Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys?
Anyone who wants to dig deeper into their customers’ psyches and understand how
their customers feel about their product, brand or company.
Why Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys?
- To know what your customers think
- To improve your overall business and specific areas within your business
- To improve customer satisfaction and retention
- To enhance profits
- To show your customers you care what they think
- To learn where your company stands in comparison with competitors
- To demonstrate a commitment to listening to your customers
Customers want to be heard, so they're eager to share both positive and negative
experiences. But they also want to know that you're really listening, that you'll
carefully evaluate their feedback and make any necessary changes.
Keeping this in mind, SoGoSurvey has spent the past two years examining and fine-tuning
the best ways to measure customer satisfaction. We offer an end-to-end solution
for tracking customer satisfaction, which includes industry standard survey templates,
a platform for hosting data collection, automatic notifications and an advanced
suite of tools for analyzing customer satisfaction. Building and deploying a Customer
Satisfaction Survey solution is simple and fast with SoGoSurvey’s custom-made Customer
Satisfaction Survey package.
You're in business for your customers. Sign Up Now to develop a strategic way of
gathering and measuring vital customer feedback. Your business depends upon it.
Sample Questions for Customer Satisfaction Survey
Please rate the speed of service you received during this visit.
How much do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
The Store represents good value for the money.
Overall, please rate the quality of service that you received during this visit.
Did you have any questions or concerns while you were visiting the Store?
Were your questions or concerns addressed to your satisfaction while you were visiting
Would you like a representative from the Store contact you regarding your concern?
Subscribe to our Newsletter