At SoGoSurvey, product innovation and customer service is at the core. We're a 5 year old organization that that is fast changing how people gather feedback. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success, and we're looking for a Marketing Manager to streamline marketing efforts for our team.
You should be as comfortable giving an hour long webinar as you are tweeting a great client story. A typical workday might include chatting with clients and prospects, working with team to manage email campaigns, hosting a webinar, releasing a PR.
- Creative. You’re full of fresh ideas to generate new user signups and promote the brand.
- Born to blog. You know how to engage clients and grow followers through blogs and social media channels.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work, and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results.
- A self-starter. You can see marketing opportunities and run with them -- from cold-calling a business to initiating new project to grow revenue.
- Professional. You are self-aware and well-spoken in meetings.
You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness and marketing SoGoSurvey in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You will be reporting to the CMO and expected to:
- Track and improve email campaigns
- Create and manage online ads through remarketing and social media channels
- Conduct webinars for clients and prospects
- Review ongoing marketing initiatives and keep a close tab to ensure timely completion of task
- Spread the word by engaging influencers through events, social media, and the blog
- Product marketing and marketing content writing
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Degree in Marketing or Public Relations is a plus, but not required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Disability
This is a full-time position based in Herndon, VA.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Submissions without a cover letter, resume or portfolio will not be considered.