Junior / Senior User Interface Designer
- To communicate with the client side team to
understand requirements and feature requests.
- Work in co-ordination with the Product Analyst and
the CTO to come up with the best possible UI framework.
- Work on the Look and Feel and create prototypes
- Work with the programmers for the front-end of the
- Quality Check the UI of the pages and work with the
programmers to fix issues.
- Deciding on how images and other material will be
digitally optimized and presented for the web.
- Testing the site for functionality in different
browsers and at different resolutions.
You should have a Bachelorís Degree in Design or related field preferably from a reputed design college in India or overseas, such as Carnegie Mellon University or NID (Ahmedabad) or IDC (IIT Mumbai/Delhi) or JJ School of Art (Mumbai) or other institutes of similar stature.
Proficiency in Html, CSS is a
Sound knowledge of the following
software is required.
- Illustrator / CorelDraw
/ Microsoft Expressions Web
- Ability to create words and pictures into
attractive and arresting visual images.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
skills. Accent or dialect will not be a constraint.
- Ability to work to a set brief, think around
problems†and come up with practical
solutions within a deadline.
- Ability to draw would be useful and
knowledge of printing techniques and typography would be an added
- Should have a good eye for color and the ability to
explain ideas to others.
- Work well with teams or in a team environment.
- Willingness to re-locate.
SoGoSurvey Social Club
Variety of sports benefits
Affiliation with clubs, spas, hotels, resorts, and restaurants
Affiliation with training institutes
Please email your resume along with a
cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to mention the Job Title & the Location you are applying for in the Subject Line.