As a (website) code ninja, your primary responsibility is to help ensure our dreams become reality on the World Wide Web. By working hand-in-hand with our design team, you will bring your expert knowledge about front-end development to the table as we create a cutting edge website. Staying up-to-date on the latest trends and technology—and trying it out for yourself—is a passion of yours. You dream in web languages and squish bugs like a professional fly swatter.
SoGoSurvey as a company is constantly evolving and is ready to become the next big survey industry game-changer. We aspire to work hard, dream big and reach for the stars. We are a rapidly growing, hand-selected team of designers, thinkers, developers, strategists and writers poised for success.
- Work with our design team to build a top-notch, user-centered website
- Ensure the design-to-development process happens without a hitch
- Provide development expertise to the design team and assist with UI design
- Perform regular site updates and maintenance
- Work as an integral member of our marketing/creative team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
- Excellent samples of work, with a clear explanation of your role in the project and the expectations of you
- Ability to concisely and clearly convey your ideas with a multi-disciplinary team
- Expert in standards-compliant, semantic HTML5
- Use the latest and greatest CSS3 features and still maintain a website that can be viewed correctly on older browsers
- Experience with mobile and responsive websites
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a measurable impact as we grow rapidly
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Disability
This is a full-time position based in Herndon, VA.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com. Submissions without a cover letter, resume or work samples will not be considered.