With marketplaces expanding around the globe, there is an ever-increasing need to collect feedback from wider audiences. To get the most accurate results, you need to create surveys in a variety of languages. Multilingual surveys can help you reach and research a broad, global network of customers, employees, vendors, partners, and prospects. Can surveys created through SoGoSurvey can be created in more than one language? Absolutely.
SoGoSurvey is a global platform, serving customers all around the world. A survey can be built in our platform in a primary language and with just one click of ‘Auto-translation’, the same survey can be deployed in many different languages.
Here’s how you can create a multi-lingual survey:
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on Create New.
- Provide a title for your survey.
- Select the primary language from the list.
- Primary language is the main language in which the survey is presented to the participants. This is the language that participants will see on the participation page when the survey is first accessed.
- Toggle the switch to select secondary language. Multiple secondary languages can be selected. Save the changes.
- Secondary languages will be listed in the language menu, in the top right-hand corner of the survey participation page.
- Click on Start Survey and create your questionnaire.
- Add all of your questions.
- From the Language dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the Build section, choose your secondary language.
- Select the questions that you would like to translate, and click on ‘Auto Translate’.
- After a few minutes the auto-translation will be completed.
- The translated text will be displayed for your review. Read this text and click on ‘Save’.
- Preview the changes on the survey participation page. When you preview the page, the survey will be displayed in primary language.
Participants will access the survey in other languages by selecting the language from the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner.
Decide the primary language of the survey well in advance because it cannot be changed after questions have been added to the survey.