While we would hate to see you go, we want to make sure we you are not canceling due to any of the following reasons:
- Your survey project is complete and you no longer wish to pay for the subscription
- You are unable to find a feature you are looking for
- The feature you are looking for is in a higher package
- You encountered an issue while designing, deploying, or generating reports
If any of these issues brought you to this page, our support and solution architects are available 24/7 to help you out. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1(703)542-9595.
If you still wish to cancel your SoGoSurvey account, follow the steps below.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select ‘Cancel My Account’ from the panel on the left
- Enter your username and password to validate the ownership of your SoGoSurvey account.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button in the footer section of the page.
- You will be directed to the cancellation wizard. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation.
Once you cancel the account, all data in the account, including responses and saved reports, will be permanently deleted from our servers and backups within 10 days. If you wish to retain the data on our servers and use the account at a later time, you may downgrade your account.