As you have probably already seen, SoGoSurvey lets you customize your survey a great deal. You can even decide the right width for your survey to provide participants with the best overall experience. For example, if your survey contains grid type questions, or answer options in multiple columns, you should likely set the survey width to Full Screen.
You can change the survey width to Full Screen, Medium, or Narrow.
To customize your survey width, follow the steps listed below:
- Navigate to the Design tab.
- Select the survey and click Edit.
- Click on the Customize tab.
- From the dropdown menu under Survey Width, make your selection.
- Preview your choice in the panel on the right-hand side of the screen.
This feature is available only in the ‘Modern Sogo’ template. It is not available for other templates.