With just one click, you can email real-time reports to clients or colleagues. Plus, the SoGoSurvey Email Reports Dashboard tracks it all. Using Email report feature you can:
- Update reports dynamically
- Customize email content and design
- Set expiration date for the report
- See when and how often the report is viewed.
Follow these simple steps to email a report:
- Under the Report tab, click on Saved Reports.
- Select a report and report and click ‘Send via Email’.
- Enter the Report title and select the format in which the report link will be delivered.
- HTML email format: This format provides your reports with colors, images and other formatting options to make the report visually appealing.
- Plain Text email format: This format provides your reports with a plain text. It removes all HTML formatting from the email. Choose this option when you know your users will be unable to read HTML format.
- Edit and update the content in the ‘Edit Email Content’ step. Customize the expiration date, as needed, depending on how long your recipient should be allowed to access the report.
- Click on Continue to proceed.
- Preview and confirm, then click ‘Email Report’ to send the report via email.