One way to accomplish that is to conduct regular satisfaction surveys and follow-up surveys – whether you serve ten renters or a thousand. The more you know about their sentiments, the better you can respond to their concerns.
But you don’t need to become a market research expert to learn how your current and prospective residents feel. SoGoSurvey’s Residential Survey Package provides you with a set of professionally-designed tools to elicit candid, honest feedback.
With a monthly or annual subscription, you gain access to the following:
- Annual Resident Satisfaction Surveys. How well are you doing overall? What amenities need to be improved? What do residents like best about the property? Would they recommend it to their friends?
- Move-In Follow-up Surveys. The first few weeks after someone moves in are critical. Does the renter feel that everything went well? Learn how to improve the process.
- Maintenance Follow-up Surveys. Was the problem fixed? Were personnel friendly and professional? You need to know whom to hire to make sure the work is done well and on-time.
- Pre-Lease Renewal Surveys. Learn whether the property is meeting expectations – and whether you’re likely to have an open apartment to rent shortly.
- Satisfaction Surveys for AirBnB, HomeAway, or other vacation property owners. Make sure the people responsible for cleaning the house are doing a good job, that the key hand-off works smoothly, and that the amenities are in working order.
- Prospective Renter Follow-up Surveys. Discover how well your sales team is showing off the property, and the prospect’s impression after a visit or tour.
- Useful online forms for renters include: