If you’re a school principal, counselor, or administrator, you know that bullying and harassment will not go away on its own. Without intervening action, it often worsens over time.
Students see bullying every day. One of the strategies to stop bullying is to teach students not to be bystanders and to report what happened—whether as a victim or witness. Students often want to help, but many are reluctant to tell an adult for fear of retaliation. Having a safe way for students to report bullying is a critical part of any action plan to stop bullying.
SoGoSurvey’s Anti-Bullying Solution is a smart combination of online form and alert system that makes it safe and easy for students to report incidences of bullying. You don’t have to know anything about programming or even the right questions to ask. Our bully alert form template gives you all the relevant questions so you can launch the Anti-Bullying Solution quickly. You can also set an alert to notify staff via email or text message when a form is submitted so you can intervene immediately.
Using SoGoSurvey’s Anti-Bullying Solution you can
- Easily create a bully alert form using a template
- Make the form accessible from mobile phones so students can report incidents from anywhere
- Get real-time alerts via email or text message when a form is submitted
- Make the form anonymous if desired
- Use the form to also report security-related issues such as weapons, theft, drug use, or sexual harassment
Establishing a safe and easy reporting system with SoGoSurvey makes it more likely that students will report incidents so you can put a stop to bullying.