There’s something to be said for restlessness. At SoGoSurvey, we’re never satisfied to sit back and put the platform on autopilot – rather, we’re always looking for ways to make it better, and to make our customers happier. That’s why we’re always listening to our clients and making note of the features they’d like to see in the future.
During SoGoSurvey’s December 8 #FavoriteThings: Newest Features to Power Up Your Surveys webinar, we touched on some new tools and features within the SoGoSurvey platform that customers (and SoGoSurvey employees, too!) have found particularly useful. A few of the new features to highlight:
- Multi-Select Pre-Population: Pre-fill answers you already know and save time with pre-population for multi-select questions like Check Box and List Box questions.
- Export to PDF: In addition to exporting to Excel and other popular formats, you can now have complete control and visibility for data by exporting to PDF.
- Score Sorting: Combine rating questions in a project into an overall score, to showcase scores by question or to display scores by customized groups of questions.
Proving that some things never go out of style, webinar participants also pointed to a few of their favorite features that weren’t necessarily new for 2021, but remain popular nonetheless. Some these include:
- Master Log: Keep track of all invitations and reminders ever sent from your SoGoSurvey account.
- Survey Templates: Hundreds of pre-designed surveys make it easy to get a project up and running quickly.
- Quick Access Shortcut: A shortcut link that can be saved to your desktop/computer as an efficient point from which to perform frequently required survey-related tasks.
SoGoSurvey Senior Account Manager Mary McCormack noted that her favorite new features included:
- The ability to get key takeaways faster in Omni through improved graph metrics, report link filters, and more
- More customized automation in Rules & Alerts
- The ability to control branding in Default Account Settings
The folks here at SoGoSurvey also had some other favorite enhancements for 2021 as well:
- Expanded Piping
- Offline Participation
- Engagement Report enhancements
- SoGoCX enhancements: Tags, Predictive Analysis
And SoGoSurvey VP of Success Melissa Krut also pointed out a couple of her faves for 2021 as well:
- Automated touchpoint follow-up surveys and Dynamic Contact List updates
- All the things that can be done in Omni to support 360 evaluations, including report-level segmentation and more!
For additional details about the most recent version of SoGoSurvey, be sure to check out our blog for a quick rundown of what’s recently been added.
Are you ready to take your customer or employee experience to the next level? Connect with us today to see what we can do for you in 2022!