As the world becomes increasingly flat, we need innovative solutions to manage the vast flow of information and data analysis. Surveys and polls have traditionally been a reliable way of accomplishing these tasks.
Today, online polls and surveys are streamlining this process. Whether you need a commercial business solution, or feedback from family, friends or colleagues, a poll or survey can greatly assist you.
So, how do you decide which is a better option?
Create Online Surveys:
- When you want to ask multiple questions across a wide range of advanced question types
- When you need a more comprehensive solution for accurate quantitative or statistical data
- When you want to determine who participates in your survey based on a certain set of criteria
Create Online Polls:
- When you want to ask one multiple choice question
- When you need the results quickly
- When you want to get a general overview of audience opinion
Polls and surveys each have their advantages and disadvantages. Determining your exact requirements and target audience is the best way to decide which solution best meets your needs.
Sign up for SoGoSurvey today to start creating surveys and polls!