You believe — and know from experience — that words can and will change people’s minds, open their hearts and build positive brand associations. The right words can convert a casual observer/visitor into a prospect, a prospect into a paying customer, and a paying customer into a loyal brand ambassador.
You’ve been writing successful marketing content for at least three years, and now you’re eager to use your talents to help grow a brand. The challenge and risks are great, but so is the thrill and professional reward of success. And you understand that success depends not just on the creative ideas you dream up, but the way in which you execute them.
- Working closely with the sales team, boost lead generation by creating and writing marketing content and campaigns with a clear call-to-action that excites, persuades and inspires targeted prospects
- Create authentic content for use on blog and website, as well as in advertising, search, social media, email and event marketing
- Help shape and define how SoGoSurvey can leverage all the mojo of its technology to reshape and capture the market
- Collaborate closely with website designer to define clarity of content and visuals while ensuring consistency of message
- Travel to trade shows and conferences to learn the specifics of the industry to be more effective in your job
- Work on-site in our Herndon, VA. office as an integral member of a dedicated marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, ideally in Marketing or Journalism
- At least three years of experience as a marketing writer, with a portfolio of original work including collateral and website content
- Strategic thinker with ability to generate and execute creative ideas within tight deadlines
- Master of “less is more” school of writing, with an innate ability to communicate a clear message in as few words as possible
- Self-driven, resourceful team player with original ideas
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.