We’re looking for an all-around awesome designer who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in fearlessly, ready to have their impact felt. Self starting, quickly iterating and multi-tasking are in your DNA. On any ordinary day, you gracefully tackle everything from big-picture ideas — defining who we are, where we are going and how we’ll get there — to the nitty-gritty details — typography, readability, elegance and balance.
SoGoSurvey is a company that is constantly evolving and ready to become the next big survey industry game-changer. We aspire to work hard, dream big and reach for the stars. We are a rapidly growing, hand-selected team of designers, thinkers, developers, strategists and writers poised for success.
If your goal as a designer is to focus on the objective and deliver beautiful results every time, then keep reading.
- Constantly reimagine the SoGoSurvey user experience
- Design and update the SoGoSurvey website — we constantly strive to take it to the next level
- Design digital and print marketing collateral
- Tell complex stories through info and motion graphics
- Work with our social media team to create interesting and attention-grabbing graphics for social media sites
- Develop and maintain the SoGoSurvey brand across all creative work
- Work closely with developers to ensure work is always meeting our high expectations
- Work as an integral member of our marketing/creative team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
- Rock-solid portfolio of work
- Ability to concisely and clearly convey and debate your ideas with a multi-disciplinary team
- A passion for creating beautiful, user-centered designs with exceptional control over every last pixel
- An eye for layout, color and typography
- A master of tools. On any given day, working between Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and good old-fashioned pencil and paper, is common.
- Conversational in HTML, CSS and other web languages — although you won’t be coding, you will be interacting directly with our developers
- Knowledge of motion graphics and sound design
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a measurable impact as we grow rapidly
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Disability
This is a full-time position based in Herndon, VA.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Submissions without a cover letter, resume or portfolio will not be considered.