- Ready to use survey templates
- Powerful branching logic
- Complete control of branding
- Intuitive drag and drop interface
- Quota Management
- Anonymity for participants
- Every question type required
- Includes Quiz and Poll Tool
- Website Feedback Survey
Reach survey participants through:
- Fully customized email invitations
- SMS Invitation
- Any Social Media
- Link on website
- QR Code
- Test /collaborate on surveys in real time
- Use our optimized email server to improve email delivery
- Remind and thank survey respondents
- Participate on Web, Mobile and tablet
- Target demographic using online panel services
- Analyze and track survey participation
- Set rules based on survey responses
- Embed Surveys on Websites, Blog etc.
- Segment and Compare
- Powerful statistical report
- Export reports in Excel, Word, SPSS etc
- Insightful real time reports for all survey types
- Share real-time reports
- Participation trend analysis
- Download presentation-ready PowerPoint reports
- Google Analytics
- Google spreadsheet
- Hubspot CRM
BAKER ELECTRIC SOLAR
SoGoSurvey is a feature-rich modern online survey tool that is pleasant to use and is a good value. Its reporting function is a notch above many competitors.
Capterra overall rating
How you ask survey questions can make or break your data
Create a survey using advanced survey question formats, appealing design, and an intuitive interface to elicit insightful feedback from your target audience.
When you build a platform this agile and secure, new and inventive people are always finding ways to use it.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer Retention Survey
- Net Promoter Score Survey
- Customer Feedback Form
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Employee Job Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Performance Evaluation Surveys
- 360-Degree Evaluation Survey
- Brand Awareness Survey
- Website Feedback Survey
- Product Feedback Survey
- Service Feedback Survey
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Pre & Post Operative Care Feedback
- Health Insurance Evaluation Survey
- HCAHPS Survey
- Course Evaluation Survey
- University Alumni Survey
- Brief Course Evaluation Survey
- Professional Course Evaluation
- Pre-Event Survey
- Post-Event Survey
- Event Registration Form
- Vendor Event Feedback
Decision making in any organization is highly influenced by the data collected. Create a survey that has higher response rates, accompanied with quality data.In order to receive authentic and actionable data, the user should keep in mind these points.
Create awareness and buzz about the survey:
Whether it’s an all-hands meeting with employees or a newsletter to customers, let them know about the upcoming survey and why it’s important for you and for them.
Plan your survey and launch it at the right time:
Avoid launching a survey just before or after a major holiday, or early Monday or late Friday. Plan to send reminders to non-respondents.
Keep the survey short:
Especially if you’re reaching out to customers who are crunched for time, avoid long surveys. Focus on just a few topics and only ask relevant questions.
Focus on the email subject line:
Think of ways of grabbing the reader’s attention quickly. Avoid using hype, all caps, or exclamation marks. Craft your email invitation carefully and keep it short.
Keep your email invitation concise:
State the purpose, why it’s important to participate, and estimated time to complete.
Hundreds of hours have gone into the design, development, and optimization of our survey templates. No matter your industry, audience, or topic, SoGoSurvey makes it easy to start your next conversation right away.
SoGoSurvey clients around the world use instant feedback to deliver important and impactful answers to key decision makers.