- Ready to use survey templates
- Powerful branching logic
- Complete control of branding
- Intuitive drag and drop interface
- Quota Management
- Anonymity for participants
- 50+ question types
- Includes Quiz and Poll Tool
- Website Feedback Survey
Reach survey participants through:
- Fully customized email invitations
- SMS invitations
- Social media channels
- Website links
- QR codes
- Test and collaborate on surveys in real time
- Use our optimized email server to improve email delivery
- Remind and thank survey respondents
- Participate on web, mobile, and tablet
- Target demographic using online panel services
- Analyze and track survey participation
- Set rules based on survey responses
- Embed surveys on Websites
- Segment and compare
- Powerful statistical report
- Export reports in Excel, Word, SPSS etc
- Insightful real time reports for all survey types
- Share real-time reports
- Participation trend analysis
- Download presentation-ready PowerPoint reports
- Google Analytics
- Google spreadsheet
- Hubspot CRM
BAKER ELECTRIC SOLAR
SoGoSurvey is a feature-rich modern online survey tool that is pleasant to use and is a good value. Its reporting function is a notch above many competitors.
Capterra overall rating
How you ask survey questions can make or break your data
Create a survey using advanced survey question formats, appealing design, and an intuitive interface to elicit insightful feedback from your target audience.
Our secure and agile foundation gives you free rein to dream up innovative, customized solutions.
Decision making in any organization is highly influenced by the data collected. Create a survey that has higher response rates, accompanied with quality data. In order to receive authentic and actionable data, the user should keep in mind these points.
Create awareness and buzz about the survey
Whether it’s an all-hands meeting with employees or a newsletter to customers, let them know about the upcoming survey and why it’s important for you and for them.
Plan your survey and launch it at the right time
Avoid launching a survey just before or after a major holiday, or early Monday or late Friday. Plan to send reminders to non-respondents.
Keep the survey short
Especially if you’re reaching out to customers who are crunched for time, avoid long surveys. Focus on just a few topics and only ask relevant questions.
Focus on the email subject line
Think of ways of grabbing the reader’s attention quickly. Avoid using hype, all caps, or exclamation marks. Craft your email invitation carefully and keep it short.
Keep your email invitation concise
State the purpose, why it’s important to participate, and estimated time to complete.
Hundreds of hours have gone into the design, development, and optimization of our survey templates. No matter your industry, audience, or topic, SoGoSurvey makes it easy to start your next conversation right away.