Font and other editing options can be controlled for your whole survey from within Visual Settings, or for specific questions from within the question-specific editing tools. If you’d like to go beyond the basics of these options and apply custom formatting, you can also use HTML.
- Click on the All Surveys icon, then hover over the right survey and click the Edit icon.
- Drag and drop the desired question type and enter or edit the text.
- Click anywhere on the question editor, then click the HTML icon on the far right end of the menu.
- Add the desired HTML code in the question or answer text, then Save. [Image 52]
- Preview your survey to check whether the desired changes are implemented.
Use these steps to apply formatting at specific points where HTML codes/tags are required. If you want to apply formatting to the entire survey, use the options under the Visual Settings section.