As you have probably already seen, SoGoSurvey CX lets you customize your survey a great deal. You can even decide the correct width for your survey to provide participants with the best overall experience. For example, if your survey contains answer options in multiple columns, you may want to set the survey width to Full Screen for the best display.
You can change the survey width to Full Screen, Medium, or Narrow.
To customize your survey width, follow the steps listed below:
- Create a new survey or select a survey to edit.
- Click on Visual Settings from the Design menu bar.
- Click on Themes on the left.
- Under ‘Select Survey Width’, click to select the right option.
- Preview your choice in the panel on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the screen to save your settings.