The Preview Survey option allows you to preview an entire survey, while you can preview a single page of the survey through the Preview Page option. When Preview Page is selected, you will not be able to navigate beyond the selected page.
[Video- Preview Survey ]
Review these options:
- Click on the All Surveys icon, hover over your survey, and click the Preview icon to see the full survey.
[image 49- Preview button on the dashboard]
- Alternately, while editing your survey within Designer, click on the Preview Survey button in the top right-hand corner.
[image 50- preview button on designer]
To meet your needs, numerous preview options are offered across the top of the screen.
[image – 51]
Exit Preview: Close the preview and return to the previous page.
Restart Survey: Start the preview again from the beginning at any time.
Views: Ensure the best experience across all devices by previewing your survey’s display in desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
QR code: View the survey on your own device by simply scanning this code.
- Skip Mandatory/Encouraged: Preview your survey faster by disabling any Mandatory or Encouraged Response settings.
- Show Hidden Questions: View all questions, including those hidden to participants, like pre- or post-populated hidden questions.
- Bypass logic: View all content without the rules of Question Display Logic or Branching applied.
View Page: Navigate to any page from the dropdown menu.
You can always click on the green preview icon in the top right corner of your screen to see the full survey, but Preview Page lets you focus on this one single page. No navigation, no rules applied – just one single page.
- Within Designer, toward the top left of the screen, click on the Page Actions icon beside the page number.
- Click on the Preview Page option.
- Use options on the preview menu to view the page for web, mobile, and tablet displays, scan the QR code to preview on your own device, or change additional settings.
Page-to-page functions like Piping or Branching will not be displayed here. To see all features applied, use Preview Survey.