From the top, Track Survey displays key information at a glance: A summary of all invitations and responses in a single interactive graph.
Navigate through the rest of the display for more options, including:
- Choose display unit: Switch between options to show invitations and responses on a daily, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Get to the point: On hovering over the graph points, specific invitation and response details are displayed.
- Review by channel: Cards for each distribution method used are displayed at the bottom along with the relevant completed response total.
- For more channel-specific metrics, hover over a card to display data regarding Invitations Sent, Invitations Delivered, Completed Responses, and Incomplete Responses.
- For a closer look at all details for a specific channel, click on the See All button displayed when hovering over the respective channel card. You may also access this view from the panel on the left.
- Filter by time or language: Use one or both of these options for a more specific view of participation information. Filters will be applied to both the overall graph and specific cards.
- Time filter options include:
- All Time
- This week (Monday – Sunday)
- Last week (Monday – Sunday)
- This Monday
- Last Month
- Language filter options will only contain languages included in the survey. Filtered results will include all invitations sent in that language and participation in the language through any channel.
- Time filter options include:
- View recent responses: On the top right of the screen, the five most recent responses through any channel are displayed by email address or IP address.
- To see the report of a single individual, click on the icon on the right. A new window will be opened.
- To see a report of all individual responses received across every distribution channel, click View All.
Track Survey Details
No matter the distribution method, SoGoSurvey offers powerful survey tracking options to review survey progress and take action as needed. Once a single channel is selected from the main Track Survey overview, either by clicking on the relevant card or by navigating from the menu on the left, all channel-specific records will be displayed.
All Survey Tracking options can be filtered using the filter button on the right.
Details for all tracking options are described below:
- URL Status
- Active: Indicates that a participant is an active contact for this survey and account
- Expired: Appears when the specific invitation link has expired
- URL Expiry
This section shows the details of survey invitation expiry. If you have set the expiry date/time for the participation URL while sending out the invitation, you will see the date you selected. If no expiration date was set, the value will be displayed as Null.
- To expire an invitation, select the record and click Expire.
- To activate an expired invitation, select the record and click Active.
The email addresses of the participants to whom the invitations are sent are listed under Email. On Clicking on Email the addresses will be sorted alphabetically in ascending or descending order.
- Subscription Status
- Active: It indicates that the subscription is in the active state.
- Opted Out: Indicates that a participant does not wish to receive future reminders for this survey. Select any record and click on Opt-Out button or Select Opt-Out from the drop down.
- Permanently Opted Out: Indicates that a participant does not wish to receive any survey invitations from your account. To Permanently Opt-out any record select the same from the drop down.
- Completed: Indicates that the participant has completed the survey
- Incomplete: Indicates that the participant accessed the survey and clicked on Save and Continue Later to save their work
- Email Read/Not Participated: Indicates that the participant opened the invitation email but did not click on the link to participate in the survey
- Bounced: Indicates the invitation was not delivered successfully. Click on the red Bounce icon for details of why the email bounced.
- Bounced-Hard: This status indicates recent email sent to this address from the platform has been bounced back [not delivered] due to problems including Unknown host, Unknown user, Relay problem, or Any other technical problem.
- Bounced-Soft: This status indicates recent email sent to this address has been bounced back [not delivered] due to a full recipient mailbox. If an email invitation is shown as bounced-soft, you can resend by selecting the record and clicking on ‘Resend Invite’.
- Dropped Out on Page: Indicates that the participant opened the survey link but did not submit the survey or abandoned it by closing the window or tab in which the survey was accessed
- Email Scheduled: Indicates an email invitation has been scheduled for a future date
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent
- Email Delivered/Not Read: Indicates that participant has yet to access the invitation email
- Completed (Edited): Indicates the participant has reopened the survey and resubmitted it
- Incomplete (Edited): Indicates the participant has reopened the survey and clicked on ‘Save and Edit Later’
Accounts that have Auto-save enabled automatically save responses if a participant is idle on a survey page for five minutes. This feature, used with single-use links or passwords, saves partial submitted responses to the participant’s email address/password associated with the participant. These responses are marked as Incomplete under Track Survey.
- Invitation Date
This is when the invitation was sent.
- Delivery status
- Delivered: This email was successfully delivered to the participant.
- Bounced: This email was not delivered. Click on the red Bounce icon for details of why the email bounced.
- Email Scheduled: This invitation has been scheduled to be sent on a future date.
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent.
- Participation Date:
This is when the participant clicked Submit.
- IP Address
This is the survey participant’s IP address.
- Email Message(s)
Messages here were used as Invitations and/or Reminders.