Choosing a suitable chart or graph is the best way to analyze and present your data in the most meaningful way. SoGoSurvey provides a broad varieties of chart types to ensure you can get your point across, no matter your topic.
When you first generate a report, the charts you see will be of the basic format. From there, you will be able to customize further to meet your needs.
Chart and graph types include the following:
- Vertical bar graph
- Horizontal bar graph
- Pie chart
- Area chart
- Bubble chart
- Cylinder chart
- Range chart
- Radar chart
- Donut chart
- Stacked bar graph
Choosing Charts and Graphs
It’s your data, so make sure it’s clearly telling the right story. Charts and data table can be customized for a more effective representation of your results. Customization options include on aspects like chart type, 2D/3D display of charts, color scheme, and more.
SoGoSurvey provides two different categories of charts:
When you first run a report, a basic bar graph will be generated. From there, you may choose to customize this type or choose a different type of chart or graph.
Choose to update your basic chart to any of the following options in order to display your results more clearly.
- Select your survey and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, choose your preferred report.
- Follow the wizard to generate your report.
- To modify a basic chart, switch from Basic to Advanced in the top right corner. Then use the Chart Type dropdown menu to make your selection.
- To change your chart to 3D mode, check the box in front of 3D. Unchecking the box will return your chart to 2D.
- To select a new color palette, choose from the Color Scheme dropdown menu to select themes such as SoGoSurvey Autumn, Bright, Lavender, MidTones, Mixed, Pastel, Poppies, Random, Spring, WarmEarth, and WaterMeadow.