Two-step authentication, aka two-factor authentication, adds an extra layer of security to your account. Once SoGoSurvey’s 2-Step Authentication is enabled under Account Settings, logging in will require two steps:
- Your account password
- A verification code emailed to you
Here’s how you can enable 2-Step Authentication:
- Click on your initials in the top right corner of your screen, then click on Settings in the dropdown menu.
- From the left panel, click on Account Security.
- Check the box in front of “Protect account with 2-Step Authentication.”
- Click on Save.
Once 2-Step Authentication is enabled, logging in to your SoGoSurvey account will require you to enter both your account password and an emailed verification code.
The Verification code will be sent to the email address displayed under Account Settings. If you change your email address after you have enabled 2-Step Authentication, the verification code will be sent to your new address.
About Emailed Verification code:
- This code is valid for 30 minutes.
- If you do not receive an email containing the code, resend the code or contact Support.
- You may choose to skip this verification step for next 30 days by checking on “Don’t ask for code again on this computer” on the 2 step Authentication page.
- If you are unable to enter the verification code successfully, cancel and try to log in again or contact Support for further assistance.