Access all your surveys by clicking on the All Surveys icon. There’s a lot you can do in here! Let’s take a look:
Click on the survey title itself to revise the name, then confirm your change. You can also edit details like survey name and survey description under Survey settings once you edit your survey.
Hover over the survey and click on the pencil icon that appears to the right. You’ll be taken directly to the Design module so you can make any necessary changes to your survey. You’ll find a variety of options here to build your surveys in here.
Hover over the survey and click on the eye icon to the right. A new tab will open to display your survey exactly as it will appear to participants. You will also see a bunch of preview options present.
When you hover over the survey, you’ll see a publish icon to the right. Click on this icon and you’ll be taken directly to the menu of distribution options so you can launch quickly.
Hovering over your survey will reveal a bar graph icon to the far right. Click on this icon to dive straight in to the Report module and start your analysis.
Once you hover over your survey, you’ll see an Export icon on the far right. Click here to be taken to the Data module, where you can export into a variety of formats or import new data.
Hover over the survey and click on the More icon that appears at the right end to display additional options:
- Move to
Re-organize your account by moving the selected survey to a new folder.
You have these options available:
- This Account: Save time by instantly duplicating the selected survey.
- Into Different Account: If you’d like to copy into a different account, you’ll need the account’s User ID. The administrator of that account will receive a notification and can decide whether or not to accept the copied survey.
Whether you need an offline version of this survey for your own review, to collect team feedback, to generate paper versions, or anything else, you’ve got it!
- Adobe PDF downloads a clean, un-editable document. You may search for certain words within the document, for example, but you cannot edit text or images.
- MS Word downloads a copy of the survey in Microsoft Word format, allowing you to edit text, images, margins, and other details.
- Scanner Ready format also opens an editable copy of the survey in Microsoft Word. However, the extra spacing and wide margins of this format make it more conducive to scanning paper results via a third party.
You can delete your survey If your survey has no responses, otherwise you’ll have to delete your responses from Track Survey and then delete your survey.
- Expiry Rules
Choose when to expire your survey – now, based on a certain condition, or when the account expires. Learn more about how you can set advanced Expiration Rules.
Organize your surveys and manage them by creating folders for your surveys. Choose the right folder while creating your survey or move the surveys later.