Applying Filters in Omni
Adding a filter to your report lets you drill down on a specific group of participants based on their answers to one or more questions.
For example:Maybe you’d like to see a report that includes only participants who said they were “Very Dissatisfied” with an event. Or, get more specific and create a multi-condition filter that will display those “Very Dissatisfied” participants who also attended last year’s event.
Generate New Filter
To create a new filter:
- Click on the Filter icon on the top right corner.
- Click Create a Filter.
- Choose the question(s) your filter will be based on, like “How satisfied were you with the event?”
- Choose the question that will determine your condition, like “How satisfied were you with the event?”.
- Once the questions are added to the filter panel, click on the question to choose the appropriate condition, like “is one of the following”.
- Then, select the appropriate answer option(s) that will define the filter, like “Very Dissatisfied”, and Apply.
- To add another condition, click on another question in the panel and repeat.
- Save the filter and enter a descriptive name like “Very Dissatisfied”.
- Filters you have already created and saved will be visible in the Filter Manager.
- Once a filter is applied, make changes by clicking Update. This will overwrite the existing filter.
- Changes made can also be saved as a new filter by using Save As New. This will not overwrite the existing filter.
Save and Reset
- All changes made to this report are saved automatically.
- Generating the Omni Report again for the same project will display any previous changes.
- To clear customization and return to the default report display, click the Reset All icon on the right side of the screen. All changes will be lost.