Adding a filter to your report lets you drill down on a specific group of participants based on their answers to one or more questions. For example, maybe you’d like to see a report that includes only participants who said they were “Very Dissatisfied” with an event. Or, get more specific and create a multi-condition filter that will display those “Very Dissatisfied” participants who also attended last year’s event.
Generate New Filter
To create a new filter:
- Click on the Apply Filter icon.
- Click Create New Filter.
- Enter a descriptive name, like “Very Dissatisfied”.
- Choose the question that will determine your condition, like “How satisfied were you with the event?”.
- From the Value dropdown menu, choose the appropriate condition, like “is one of the following”.
- Finally, select the appropriate answer option(s) that will define the filter, like “Very Dissatisfied”.
- To add another condition, click + Condition 2 and repeat.
- Once everything is in place [How satisfied were you with the event? / is one of the following / Very Dissatisfied], click Apply.
- Filters you have already created will be visible in the dropdown when you click on the Apply Filter icon.
- Once a filter is applied, details can be reviewed by clicking on the block labelled with its name.
Save and Reset
- All changes made to this report are saved automatically.
- Generating the Omni Report again for the same survey will display any previous changes.
- To clear customization and return to the default report display, click the Reset All icon on the right side of the screen. All changes will be lost.