Assessments and Quizzes
Ready to create your first quiz? Great!
Take a quick look at the steps you’ll need to know as you get started:
- Be sure you’re starting in the Assessment Tool. While the flow may appear similar to the Survey Tool, the Assessment Tool offers additional options for smarter quizzes!
- Create your quiz! Choose an option from the Assessment Bank, or start from scratch.
- Add questions that can be automatically scored to save yourself time and effort and to offer participants quick results.
- Assign scores to your answer options, based on your preferences and requirements, or simply identify answers as correct or incorrect.
- To learn even more from your results, you may categorize questions so you’ll know what’s been learned and what needs work.
- You may also choose to set time limits, to keep participation fair – and maybe help improve participants’ focus, too.
- Once participants have submitted their responses, customize the Results Page displayed with scores and other details. Allow participants to instantly print or download their results for confirmation or reference.
- Finally, you may choose to send instant follow-up emails to yourself or your students, including any relevant scores or next steps.
Ready? Time for a quiz!