If you’re giving an assessment, chances are you need to find out the score as quickly and painlessly as possible. Save time by letting us do the scoring for you.
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, click on the Tool menu. ‘Survey Tool’ may be displayed first. When you scroll down the menu, you will be able to select ‘Assessment Tool’.
- Create an assessment, following the same steps used to create a survey.
- At the top of the edit screen, find and click on Assign Scores.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of each question.
- Assign scores for each answer option in the text boxes provided.
- As needed, use the options in the top right-hand corner for efficiency. ‘Expand All’ will expand all questions to display all answer options. ‘Reset All’ will reset all the assigned scores at once, respectively. Once all questions are expanded, ‘Expand All’ will be replaced with ‘Collapse All’.
- Save your changes.
You can assign the value of zero (0) to the ‘Did Not Answer’ section.