If you’re giving an assessment, chances are you’d like to find out the score as quickly and painlessly as possible. Save time by letting us do the scoring for you.
- Create or open an Assessment.
- At the top of the Design menu bar, find and click on Assign Scores.
Assign Scores is available only for Assessments.
- Scores can be assigned for the following question types:
- Check Box
- Drop Down
- Horizontal Radio
- List Box
- Rating Scale
- Image Choice
- Matrix Grid Check Box
- Matrix Grid Drop Down
- Matrix Grid Radio Button
- Matrix Grid Rating
- Matrix Grid Rating Scale
- Multiple Drop Down
- Radio Button
- Assign scores for each answer option in the text boxes provided. By default, the score for all answer options is blank.
You can assign the value of zero (0) to the ‘Did Not Answer’ section.
- As needed, use the options in the top right-hand corner for efficiency. ‘Collapse All’ will hide the answer options displaying only the questions. ‘Reset All’ will reset all the assigned scores at once, respectively. ‘Collapse All’ will be replaced with “Expand All” so you can easily switch between views.
The score for multi-select questions will be calculated by adding the scores of all answers selected.
- Save your changes.
To allow participants to see their scores upon completion, customize the Results Page (under Options) by piping in pipe scoring variables.