If you’re giving an assessment, chances are you need to find out the score as quickly and painlessly as possible. Save time by letting SoGoSurvey do the scoring for you.
Speaking of time: Since you’re giving scores to participants, consider setting a time limit to ensure participants each get a fair and equal opportunity to provide responses.
Here’s how you can set a time limit and scores for assessment questions:
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, click on the Tool menu. ‘Survey Tool’ may be displayed first, and when you scroll down the menu, you will be able to select ‘Assessment Tool’.
- Create a survey.
- Go to Settings, select ADD ONS, and navigate to Time Out Message.
- Toggle the switch to select ‘Yes’ for ‘Do you want to set a time limit for this survey?,’ under Assessment Survey, and click on Save.
- Return to Build. Click on the green Options button at the top of the screen and select Assessment Settings.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of each question.
- Assign scores for each answer option in the text boxes provided.
- As needed, use the options in the top right-hand corner for efficiency. ‘Expand All’ will expand all questions to display all answer options. ‘Reset All’ will reset all the assigned scores at once, respectively. Once all questions are expanded, ‘Expand All’ will be replaced with ‘Collapse All’.
- Save your changes.
You can assign the value of zero (0) to the ‘Did Not Answer’ section.