If you’re giving an assessment, chances are you’d like to find out the score as quickly and painlessly as possible. Save time by letting us do the scoring for you.
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, click on the Tool menu. ‘Survey Tool’ may be displayed first. When you scroll down the menu, you will be able to select ‘Assessment Tool’.
- Create an assessment, following the same steps used to create a survey.
- At the top of the edit screen, find and click on Assign Scores.
- Assign scores for each answer option in the text boxes provided.
- As needed, use the options in the top right-hand corner for efficiency. ‘Collapse All’ will hide the answer options displaying only the questions. ‘Reset All’ will reset all the assigned scores at once, respectively. ‘Collapse All’ will be replaced with “Expand All” so that can easily switch between view.
- Save your changes.
You can assign the value of zero (0) to the ‘Did Not Answer’ section.