In some circumstances, it’s okay to wait until a survey is complete before you dedicate attention to evaluating results. But in some situations, it’s important to see a participant’s answers or to know about a survey’s progress towards a goal. SoGoSurvey’s Rules and alerts feature provides several ways to track these situations and to report any critical status updates immediately, with powerful, customizable options.
Among the reasons you might want to use this feature:
- A survey is open for a long period of time and you might not be checking results regularly. For example, you might have a request survey on your website, and you want to be notified whenever someone sends in a request.
- You want to know when survey data crosses some threshold, such as a total of 200 responses, or even 200 responses from participants in the 18-24 age range. In this case, it’s important to keep tabs on the number of responses submitted, particularly for a large study in which you need to ensure data continues to be gathered.
- A respondent’s answer to the survey is especially alarming, such as a negative rating on a feedback survey. This kind of a trigger would benefit from quick follow-up to deal with the situation.
- You’d like to thank participants who send in responses, closing the loop to share appreciation and confirm receipt.
SoGoSurvey makes it easy to send an email alert in any of these circumstances. There are only two basic steps:
- Set a rule based on the criteria of your choice.
- When a survey is completed
- When a data threshold is met
- When a survey response meets a set condition
- Establish an email alert for SoGoSurvey to send when that criteria is met.