If you are a multi-tasker, this might be the perfect feature for you. Use the Bulk Action feature to copy, move, or delete multiple survey questions in one go.
A few quick steps will help you to use this feature:
- Under the Design tab, select an existing survey to edit.
- In the top right-hand corner, click on Page Actions, then choose Bulk Action.
- Using the check boxes in front of the question numbers, select the questions on which you want to perform bulk actions.
- In the Bulk Edit menu, select the action to be applied to the chosen questions.
- Delete Selected: Deletes all the selected questions
- Copy Selected: Creates a copy of all the selected questions to place anywhere in the survey
- Move Selected: Moves the selected questions anywhere in the survey
- Deposit to Bank: Copies frequently used questions into the Question Bank for future use