Remember that the system only sends Intelligent Reminders, so only those who have not yet participated will receive reminders.
If you’ve scheduled Reminders and a participant responds before they are delivered, that person’s Reminder will not be sent.
However, if you have scheduled a Reminder that you need to cancel or reschedule, follow the steps below:
- Select your survey and click Publish.
- In the Distribute menu bar, click on Reminders, then choose Send Email Reminder.
- Click on the View Reminder History link. The system will display history for all reminders sent for the survey.
- Under Reminder history, click on Delete icon to cancel the Reminders scheduled.
- To reschedule Reminders, click on the calendar icon and select the date and time when the Reminder should be sent.
- If you have scheduled more than one batch of reminders, you may choose to select which batch you wish to cancel or reschedule.