Since assessments are often organized in multiple sections, it can be helpful to give participants a score for each section. Beyond the overall score, the section score lets the participant know what he or she needs to review.
After you have added all the questions to your assessment in Design, you may categorize your questions into sections on the Assign Scores page. Here’s how:
- Within the Assessment Tool, click on the Design tab.
- Select an Assessment, then click Edit.
- Click Assign Scores.
- Click on the Assessment Options icon on the top right of the page.
- For ‘Categorize Survey Questions’, choose Yes, then click Done.
- Click on the newly created Category 1 to provide a name.
- Select questions to add to this category.
- Click ‘Add Category’ again to create more question categories. Up to 25 categories may be created.
- Save your settings.
Category scores can be used to customize content on the post-submission Results Page.