Connect to Salesforce
Sync your Salesforce account to SoGoSurvey to enable all the features we offer to improve your customer relationship management.
Here’s how to get started:
- Select Utilities from the top menu bar.
- Click on the Integrations icon, then select Salesforce
- Click on Connect with Salesforce or Connect with Salesforce (Sandbox).
Survey questions mapped with Salesforce Attributes will still be present in the respective surveys even if the account is unlinked/connected to a different account.
- Log in to your Salesforce account by entering your credentials. Once entered, your accounts are linked.
- Details of your Salesforce account will be displayed, including the account name and email address.
- As needed, you may unlink your account or connect to a different Salesforce account.
- You can review your Log, by clicking on Activity Log, or choose to Hide Log.
This feature is available only in our Enterprise+ plan. Contact us to take advantage of this option.