With SoGoSurvey, you can completely customize your survey invitations and reminders. Advanced Customization lets you choose the types of links your participants will use to actually access your survey. Buttons, links, and login key options are available.
To create a template with Advanced Customization, you can choose to edit a system-defined email template or further customize an existing user message.
- Once you have clicked Edit to customize a message, click on Email Body to open the Editor.
- Click on Customize Participation Link.
- The Advanced Customization Pop-up will be displayed, allowing you to choose the type(s) of Participation link.
- Button: Copy/Paste the Mail Merge value ‘[[Survey_Button]]’ to add a button with the same text as shown in the example. You can even click on ‘Click here’ shown in the example to modify the button text.
- Copy-Paste URL: Copy/Paste the Mail Merge value ‘[[Survey_Copy-paste]]’ to include a participation link with the same format displayed in the example.
- Survey Login Page URL: Copy/Paste the Mail Merge value ‘[[Login_key]]’ to include a participation link with a key in the format displayed in the example.
- Under this type, after clicking on the participation link, the participant will be redirected to a new page and asked for a participation key.
- The participant then enters the key provided and clicks on Continue to open the participation page.
Including more than one participation link makes it easier for participants to access the survey. If a link is not clear and visible, participation will be low.