The CX Dashboard tracks data from three core business metrics: Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), and Customer Effort Score (CES), as well as any Custom Metrics you have created. You may choose to set any of the metrics as your default view by clicking on the star. By default, the Dashboard includes data for all Tags that have received responses, but you may choose to filter results as outlined below.
- Filter by Time
- Filter by Tags
- Score Trend Graphs
- Response Distribution
- Custom Metrics Trend
Filter by Time
Use the Time dropdown to switch between time periods. Selecting a time period filters the Overview data accordingly.
The following timeline filters are available:
- All Time: Shows all data from the date the first response was received, up to and including the current date.
- Today: Shows data from responses received on the current date.
- Last 24 hours: Shows data from responses received within the last 24 hours.
- This Week: Shows data from responses received during the current week (Monday to Sunday).
- Last 7 days: Shows data from responses received within the last 7 days, up to and including the current date.
- This Month: Shows data from responses received in the current month, up to and including the current date.
- Last Month: Shows data from responses received in the previous month.
- This Quarter: Shows data from responses received this quarter, up to and including the current date.
- Last Quarter: Shows data from responses received in the previous quarter.
- Last 30 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 30 days, up to and including the current date.
- Last 90 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 90 days, up to and including the current date.
- Last 180 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 180 days, up to and including the current date.
- Year till date: Shows data from responses received in the current calendar year, up to and including the current date.
- Last 365 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 365 days, up to and including the current date.
- Last year: Shows data from responses received in the previous calendar year.
- Custom: Shows data from the selected time period.
The default time period displayed is ‘All Time’.
Filter by Tags
Choose to filter results by selecting specific Tags, Tag Categories, or multiple Tags belonging to different Categories. Click ‘Apply’ to view the filtered Dashboard.
Learn more about adding Tags to your projects and questions.
At a glance, this section offers a real-time look at your strongest and weakest Tags from any Tag Categories. Learn more about strongest and weakest Tags.
Learn more about Comparing Touchpoints.
Score Trend Graphs
- To understand changes in NPS, CSAT, CES or any custom metric scores over time, click a metric tile right below the Overview tab to display the trend for that specific metric.
- For Line Graphs, you may also choose to display the scale as Original Range or Best Fit by choosing Scale Range under the three-dot menu.
- Set a goal for your metric so can easily review how close you are to your goal. Click on the three-dot menu, click on Set Metric Goal, and enter your goal value.
- Set Milestones or important events right on the trend graphs to understand any impact they may have on your metrics.
- Every Trend graph will also have an insight section highlighting your lowest performing drivers.
View response distribution according to answer categories for each metric. You may also customize the graph type, color, and labels.
The following customization options are available:
- Graph Type
- Horizontal Bar Graph
- Vertical Bar Graph
- Stacked Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Donut Chart
- Graph Color: Choose your preferred color palette.
- Customize Labels: Merge, hide, and rename graph labels.
Custom Metrics Trend
Created a Custom CX Metric? Track it across Tags on your Dashboard. On the top of your Dashboard, you’ll see your custom metric card. If you have created multiple custom metrics, use the dropdown menu to switch between them easily or you can even star this card to set this metric as your default view.
You can configure calculation for your custom metric displayed by clicking the setting icons on the top and clicking Custom Metrics.
For a deeper understanding of what’s impacting the performance of your CX metrics across Tags, view the Insights section and drill down on Key Drivers. Understand what matters the most to your customers and what should be your top priority.
Under the Insights tab at the bottom of the Dashboard, you’ll be able to view the performance of Key Drivers based on the selected Tags.
On the left side of this section, you can select and manage Key Drivers and time period. Check and uncheck Drivers from this table to display/hide each from the chart on the right.
On the right, choose from two views to see results from the selected Drivers and timeframe.
- Driver Trend: This chart tracks the performance of up to 5 selected drivers across the chosen time period.
- Key Driver Analysis: This chart breaks down selected Key Drivers into quadrants to identify those that are most closely correlated to your customers’ ratings. As a result, this chart helps you to identify and prioritize the greatest opportunities to improve your customers’ experience. Click here to learn more about Key Driver Analysis.
Learn more about how to add drivers to your Dashboard.