Data Tab Tour
With the ability to export your data into multiple formats, SoGoSurvey gives you instant access to the data you want in the format you need. Plus, import data to expand your reporting capabilities!
Choose ‘Import Data’ to import offline responses or export raw data in a variety of formats, including:
- Excel: Excel is a common and useful tool for scientific and statistical analysis with large data sets.
- CSV: CSV is a common file format used regularly in financial services.
- XML: Extensible Markup Language (XML) lets you separate survey data from its questions.
- SPSS: SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) is an available export option that downloads an SAV file.
- Access: MS Access helps you to integrate your raw survey data into your existing access database for data integration and evaluation.
- Word: Exporting data to Word helps you to review, document and archive individual responses from participants.
- HTML: Data can be exported to HTML format.
- SoGoSurvey1: Use this format when you plan to import data back into the SoGoSurvey platform.