The ‘Do Not Forward’ message is used to remind the recipient that the survey link is unique and intended for the recipient only. As such, it should not be forwarded.
- Navigate to Email Manager section under Distribute.
- Click Create New or Edit on any existing template.
- While editing an email message, click on the Footer option listed on the left.
- Choose Yes for Do Not Forward.
- Click on the system defined message text for ‘Do Not Forward’ and customize the message as desired.
- Click Finish And Save in the editor.