‘Do Not Forward’ Messages
The ‘Do Not Forward’ message is used to remind the recipient that the survey link is unique and intended for the recipient only. As such, it should not be forwarded.
- Under Distribute, click on Email Templates.
- Click Create New or Edit on any existing template.
- While editing an email message, click on the Footer option listed on the left.
- Choose Yes for Do Not Forward.
- Click on the system defined message text for ‘Do Not Forward’ and customize the message as desired.
- Click Finish And Save.