This section is applicable only if you are using SoGoSurvey’s mail servers to send emails and not your own mail server. All email addresses you intend to use as Sender Email Address in SoGoSurvey must be verified first. NOTE: We do not recommend that you use a public domain email address (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) as a sender address, as you will not be able to authenticate your domain and delivery may be affected.
Because your account email address is the default sender address for your account, you’ll need to verify it first. Verifying an email address confirms your ownership and that you will receive replies from your stakeholders or participants on that email address.
Please follow the steps below to verify a sender email address:
- Click on your account name in the top right corner, then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click Outbound Email Settings from the menu on the left.
- Navigate to Email Address(es) authorized to be used as Sender Email Address.
- Enter email address, and click Add.
- You will receive an email with a verification link. Click the link to verify the email address.
- If you don’t see the email within a few minutes, check your spam folders.
- If the verification status isn’t automatically updated, click the refresh icon.