My survey audience has “white-listed” my organization, but not SoGoSurvey. How can I send emails using SoGoSurvey and get through the spam filters?
SoGoSurvey has a useful option called Outbound Email Settings which can route your survey emails through your own mail server to your participants’ inboxes.
- Click on your account name in the top right corner, then choose Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select Outbound Email Settings from the menu on the left.
- Under the Select Mail Server dropdown menu, choose ‘Use your Mail Server’.
- We recommend that the Email Administrator at your organization set up an account specifically for the purpose of relaying these emails, and that person should be able to provide you with the details required in setting up your mail server.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact support.
Why can’t I find an old survey in my account?
If you are using a sub-account, the Account Administrator at your organization has the ability to set permissions as to what surveys your sub-account can access. If your Administrator has changed or removed some of your survey permissions, then you may not be able to see the old surveys in your account. Please check with your Account Administrator if you need access to old surveys that you believe should still be in your account. Alternatively, your account may have been reorganized since you last used the system. Please check each of the folders on the left in the Design tab to see if your survey has been placed in a different folder.
Why is the system telling me that I have exceeded my survey limit?
If your subscription does not limit you to a specified number of surveys, then you can create an unlimited number of surveys in your account. However, there may be a limit currently set within your specific account that the Account Administrator must increase through Survey Allocation. This change can be made by following these steps:
- Click on your initials in the top right corner of your screen, then choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select Survey Allocations from the menu in the left.
- For each sub-user, enter the desired number of surveys, or check the box labeled ‘No limit’.
- Click Save.
If your account does not include unlimited surveys and you would like to purchase additional surveys, please contact Support for details.
What is the difference between an Anonymous and a confidential survey?
An Anonymous survey is one in which each participant’s identifying information is stripped from their response. As the survey administrator, an Anonymous survey prevents you from seeing who has or has not responded to your survey, and you will not be able to tell which response belongs to which participant. A confidential survey is one in which the survey administrator knows who responded and how each participant responded, but only reports the data in aggregate form.