Home Tab Tour
When you first log in, you’ll be taken to the Home screen of the Survey Tool. Here you’ll find everything you need to get started. You can always return to Home by clicking on the logo in the top left corner.
For future logins, you’ll always be taken directly to the last tool you were working in during your previous session – Survey, Assessment, or Poll.
- Quick Start
- Create Survey: Exactly as it sounds, this button is the one you need to create a survey from scratch, copy any of your previous surveys (if you have any!), or select from the Survey Bank.
- Survey Bank: Not ready to start from scratch? Gather inspiration from our expert-designed bank of sample surveys. These complete survey templates apply to a wide range of audiences and purposes, and can be previewed for a quick look, downloaded to review offline or share with a team, and even copied directly into your account for customization – and a quick launch!
- Tool Menu
- Survey Tool: From questions to answers, we’ll guide you through every step of designing your perfect survey, distributing, and reporting.
- Poll Tool: It’s easy to collect feedback – serious or silly! – in a single-question poll that’s quick to generate and simple to share.
- Assessment Tool: Assessments are similar to surveys, but with additional quiz functionality on top! Make the most of each evaluation with automated scoring, displayed timers, customized follow-up, and more!
- All Surveys
- Help Center
- Watch and Learn / Recent Surveys
- Watch and Learn: These videos provide a solid overview of each module of the platform, from design to distribution and from reporting to data management. If you’re looking for details regarding a specific feature, click on the link to the Video Library.
- Recent Surveys: It’s easy to review and return to your most recent projects in this section. Each survey’s color indicates it status – yellow for Edit, green for Active, and red for Expired – and you’ll see quick high-level stats, as well as status-specific options on the icon menu on the left of each card and in the dropdown menu in the top right.
Got no time for a tour? No worries! If you skip everything else, check out these two options – boldly front and center in your account.
Survey, Poll, or Assessment? In the top left corner of the screen, click the tool that suits your project.
Beside the tool menu, in the top left corner, you’ll find the All Surveys icon. No surprises here – this icon gives you easy access to all of your surveys so you can take quick action. (Of course, you’ll see parallel options in the Assessment and Poll Tools!)
No matter where you are in the platform, you can always click on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your screen to access this panel of resources.
If this is your first time in this account, you’ll only see videos here. Later, you’ll have quick acccess to recent surveys, too.