Cross Tabs in Omni
A Cross Tab is used to investigate potential relationships in responses to two or three close-ended questions. Like Weighted Score, Cross Tabs can be calculated and added to your Omni Report to make it easy to review — and share – a lot of information in a conveniently consolidated format.
Here’s how to add a Cross Tab to your Omni Report:
- Select your project, then click on Report to view the Omni Report.
- Click the Cross Tab icon at the top of the report.
- Here, provide a description for the Cross Tab that will be displayed on the report and select its position in the report. By default, the Cross Tab will be placed in the beginning of the report, but you can change this from the dropdown menu.
- Click Configure Cross Tab.
- Configure the Cross Tab by dragging and dropping questions into Rows and Columns.
- Choose to include multiple questions in either Rows OR Columns, not both. Alternately, you may choose to have only Rows or Columns.
- View and select the required Cell Values. The count of the selected questions is displayed by default. You may also choose to add % by Row and % by Column.
- If you choose to have questions in both Rows and Columns, then you have an option to view Cell Values in Rows or Columns.
- Click Save to view your Cross Tab.
- To add to your Canvas, hover over the Cross Tab added to your report and click Add to Canvas.
- Further customize your Cross Tab by clicking on the three-dot menu, next to row/column question text.
- Edit Label: Allows you to edit the question text
- Answer Options: Allows you to exclude or merge answers
- Remove Total: Allows you to remove the total row/column for the question
- Remove Did Not Answer: Allows you to remove the Did Not Answer row/column
- For more Cross Tab options, hover and click on three-dot menu next to description.
- Edit: Takes you to the configuration steps. Add or modify questions or Cell Values here.
- Conditional Formatting: Allows you to format the Cross Tab cells based on their value. In the Conditional Formatting modal, select the Condition and specify value and the color for the cells. This option can be used to present a heat map report display.
- Apply Filter: Further drill down your Cross Tab by filtering.
This will remove Cross Tab from the report.