Most editing options are available to you from editing tools within questions or from the Customize section. If you’d like to go beyond the basics of these options and apply custom features, you can also use HTML.
- Under the Design tab, create or select a survey to edit.
- Drag and drop the desired question type and enter the question text.
- Click anywhere on the question editor, then click the HTML icon on the far right end of the menu.
- Add the desired HTML code in the question
- Preview your survey to check whether the desired changes are implemented.
Use this feature to apply formatting at specific points where the HTML codes/tags are required. If you want to apply formatting to the entire survey, use the options under the Customize section.