Add Drivers to CX Dashboard
While major metrics like NPS, CSAT, and CES can offer a quick look at the customer experience, a deeper understanding of the drivers behind these metrics can offer more valuable and actionable insights.
Drivers are the variables that impact your customers’ experience — anything from quality of service to ease of website navigation, from professionalism of staff to value of your product. Whatever makes your customers feel the way they do, that’s a driver!
Beyond the appropriately named Key Driver question, any weighted rating question can be used as a driver. Rating questions included in your CX projects will appear in the Insights section of your Dashboard. Choose to include any of these questions as drivers:
- Rating Radio Button
- Rating Scale
- Rating dropdown
- Symbol Rating
- Rating Radio Grid
- Rating Scale Grid
- Rating Dropdown Grid
- Key Driver
Key Driver questions appear in the Insights section of the Dashboard by default.
Modify/Add Drivers on the CX Dashboard
Once responses have been received in a CX project that includes metric questions and potential drivers, follow these steps to view insights on the Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, scroll down to the bottom and click to open the Insights tab.
- On the left, Key Driver questions will already be selected. To modify your choices, click Manage Drivers.
- From the Existing Drivers tab, check or uncheck the drivers you’d like to include. Here, you may also edit the names of these questions and choose which metric they should be correlated with (NPS, CSAT, CES).
To read more about the correlation with outcome metrics, click here.
- To review additional drivers, click the Add Drivers tab.
- On the left, select Touchpoints from which you’d like to add Drivers.
- For each Touchpoint selected, view the available rating questions on the right.
- Choose the questions to add and click Add Drivers. These items will be added to the Existing Drivers tab
- To exit the Manage Drivers modal, click the X in the top right corner.
- Review performance and importance of added drivers on the Insights tab.
- To edit driver settings at any time, click Manage Drivers on the top right of the table.