Including a logo on your survey serves many purposes. First, your survey will look more professional and complete. Also, for those already familiar or becoming familiar with your brand, the logo builds recognition and encourages participation. Finally, the use of your logo itself in repeated projects establishes your brand’s identity and demonstrates your engagement.
Adding a survey logo
Follow these steps to add a logo:
- Create a new survey or select a survey to edit.
- Click on the ‘Survey Logo’ strip available at the top of every survey page.
- Select from the following options:
- Upload from computer: Upload an image you have already saved on your computer.
- Use Account Logo: This option appears if you have uploaded a logo to your account under Settings.
- Copy from another survey: Borrow a logo you’ve already used on another survey in your account.
- Insert from URL: Insert an online image by adding the direct URL.
- Follow the steps for your chosen method.
- You may choose to align your logo left, right, or center.
- Save, then test your logo by previewing your survey. Once you add a logo to your survey, it will be displayed at the top of each survey participation page.
The ‘Use Account Logo’ option is displayed in the source menu only if you have uploaded an Account Logo in the Settings section.Supported Image formats: .jpg, .gif, and .png.Maximum file size allowed for uploading a logo is 5MB.
Deleting a survey logo
Follow these steps to delete a logo:
- Hover over the logo.
- Click on Delete.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation message before deleting the logo. Click on ‘OK’ to delete the logo.