Adding Tags to Answer Options
If you’d like to slice your CX metrics and drivers into key segments for review, response-level Tags can be a huge help.
If you offer a wide variety of products and you’d like to measure customers’ satisfaction with the product or products they’ve purchased, adding a response-level Tag to each answer in the question about product type lets you view satisfaction by product across the CX Dashboard.
Here’s how you can set it up:
- Create or edit a CX project.
- Add a question that includes the list of segments you’d like to use to slice your data, like product type, department, or location.
You can only Tag answer options for Radio Button, Check Box, Drop Down and List Box question types.
- Once you have your answer list in place, click on Tag Answers on the left menu.
- You’ll see your answers listed in a pop-up box and you can add one Tag to each answer option.
- Be sure to save your question.
- To add or modify Tags, hover over a question and click on the three-dotted menu and click on Tag Answers.
Example: Response Tagging
Add a list of products as answer options in a Radio Button question.
Tag each answer option with a similar Tag, like product name.
Add your NPS (or other metric) question and a list of drivers.
A customer (Liza) completes the full survey, selecting Product A.
On the CX Dashboard, Liza’s NPS and other ratings are identified under the Product A Tag.
As more customers participate, their responses will be associated with their selected product Tag.