If you like, you can allow survey participants to print a copy of their survey responses either before or after submitting the survey. You may also opt to provide this option on all or selected pages of a survey. This feature can be useful if participants will want to keep a record of their answers.
Here’s how to set up your preferences:
- Under the Design tab, create or select a survey to edit.
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to PRINT OPTIONS, select Survey Responses, and toggle the switch to select Yes for ‘Allow participants a copy of their response?’.
- You may also select to print responses on all or selected pages of the survey.
- Save the changes.
- Preview your survey. Once the above steps have been completed, a ‘Print My Responses’ option will be displayed on the participation page. This is exactly what the participants will see, enabling them to download a copy of their responses.
In the Assessment Tool, the PRINT OPTIONS page in Survey Settings includes the following additional options:
- On selecting ‘Print all answer options and show participant’s choices’, you will have the following three options:
- Show scores only for participant’s choices: If this option is selected, participants will be able to print Total Score obtained and scores for the selected answer choices.
- Show scores for all answer options: If this option is selected, participants will be able to print Total Score obtained and the entire survey, with selected answers choices and scores assigned for all answer options.
- Do not show scores: If this option is selected, participants will be able to print the entire survey with selected answer choices, but not the scores assigned to individual questions.
- On selecting ‘Print only the answer option(s) chosen by the participant’, the following options will be available:
- Show scores for all questions: If this option is selected, participants will be able to view Total Score obtained and the selected answers with their respective scores.
- Do not show scores: If this option is selected, participants will be to view their selected answer choices but not the scores assigned to them.