If you like, you can allow survey participants to print a copy of their survey responses either before or after submitting the survey. You may also opt to provide this option on all or selected pages of a survey. This feature can be useful if participants will want to keep a record of their answers.
Here’s how to set up your preferences:
- Under the Design tab, create or select a survey to edit.
- Go to Options.
- Navigate to PRINT OPTIONS, under Survey Responses toggle the switch to select Yes for ‘Allow participants a copy of their response?’.
- You may also select to print responses on all or selected pages of the survey.
- Save the changes.
- Preview your survey. The ‘Print Responses’ option will be displayed on the Thank You page as well as Save and Edit Later page. This is exactly what participants will see, enabling them to download a copy of their responses.
In the Assessment Tool, the PRINT OPTIONS page in Options includes the following additional options:
- On selecting ‘Print all answer options and show participant’s choices’, you will have the following three options:
- Show scores only for participant’s choices: If this option is selected, participants will be able to print Total Score obtained and scores for the selected answer choices.
- Show scores for all answer options: If this option is selected, participants will be able to print Total Score obtained and the entire survey, with selected answers choices and scores assigned for all answer options.
- Do not show scores: If this option is selected, participants will be able to print the entire survey with selected answer choices, but not the scores assigned to individual questions.
- On selecting ‘Print only the answer option(s) chosen by the participant’, the following options will be available:
- Show scores for all questions: If this option is selected, participants will be able to view Total Score obtained and the selected answers with their respective scores.
- Do not show scores: If this option is selected, participants will be to view their selected answer choices but not the scores assigned to them.