After you create a filter, the next step is to put it to use by applying it in a report.
- Under the Reports tab, select the survey and then click on Individual.
- Select the questions to be included in the report.
- Rearrange the order of questions as needed for the best presentation of data.
- Select your preferred report properties.
- Finally, on the ‘Select Filter‘ step, select ‘Yes’ in response to ‘Do you want to apply a filter on this report?’. Then, choose your filter from the dropdown menu.
- Generate the report. Review the report and the applied filter, modifying as needed.
If you are generating a report and find that you have not created any filters, you can quickly and easily create a new filter on the spot by clicking on Create Filter and following the steps.