Copy and paste survey questions
Are you all ready to build your survey? Do you have your questions written down? Save time by copying and pasting your questions and answers into our platform!
Here’s how to create your next survey a little faster:
- Create a new survey by clicking Create New from the home page, or by clicking ‘Create’ in the top right corner while working within another survey.
- Choose to start from a blank survey.
- Give your survey a title.
- Check the box below to indicate your questions are already written, then continue.
- Copy and paste your questions into the modal that appears.
If this modal closes, you can always click ‘Click here to copy and paste your questions.’
- Enter your questions. Each question needs to begin and end with a Question Tag from the list below:
- Check Box [CB]
- Date [DA]
- Descriptive Text [DT]
- Drop Down [DD]
- Horizontal Radio [HR]
- Page Break [PB]
- Radio Button [RB]
- Ranking [RK]
- Text Box [TB]
- Click on Add Questions and you’ll find all your text transformed into questions and answers within Designer. To make any further edits, hover over each question and click Edit.
Advanced questions can be added by dragging and dropping them onto the Designer page. Learn more about adding questions.
For reference, here are a few examples of how to apply Question Tags:
[CB] Which programs have you participated in this year?|
Community Service Team [CB]
|[DA] Please enter your start date.[DA]|
|[DT] This survey asks questions about your experience as an employee in this organization. Please share your honest feedback.[DT]|
[DD] Where do you live?|
|[HR] Which beverage do you prefer?|
|[PB]||Note: To add a page break, you’ll need to add questions, too.|
[RB] Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?|
[RK] Please indicate the importance of the following areas when looking for a new job, where 1 is the most important and 5 is the least important.|
Prestige of Company [RK]
|[TB] Please share improvements you would like to see in next year’s employee programs. [TB]|