Copying Surveys Between Accounts
If you have multiple SoGoSurvey accounts and would like to copy surveys from one account to another, you will simply need the User ID of each account.
Follow the steps listed below to copy surveys between accounts:
- Click on the All Surveys icon, hover over your survey, and click More.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, click Copy.
- Choose ‘Into Different Account’.
- Enter the User ID of the account where the survey needs to be copied.
- Click Copy.
- In the Notification Center of the destination account, an alert will appear to let the user know you’d like to copy a survey into the account.
- Once approved, the copied survey will appear in the Shared folder of the destination account. A copied survey will always appear in Edit mode, without responses.