Customize Labels and Text
You can customize and translate your surveys’ navigation buttons, labels, and text in every available survey language. Options in the Custom Labels and Text section include the following:
- Print Blank Survey
- Clear answers on page
- Save and Continue Later
- View Results
- View Responses
- Forward Survey
- Select (Drop Down)
- Rank (Ranking Questions)
- Characters Remaining (Text Box Questions)
- Required Answer
- Mandatory Message
- Participation Page Title
- Language Name
Here is a step-by-step guide to make these updates:
- Click on your initials in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the menu on the left, click Custom Labels and Text.
- You will notice that all the text and labels available on participation pages are listed for the System Default language (English).
- If you need to edit any of the labels, start by clicking on Add/Customize Language.
- You’ll see the list of languages used in your account and other languages available in the SoGoSurvey platform.
- Check the languages you would like to add translations for.
- Click Done.
- Add translations for your labels.
- Be sure to click Save after making any edits.
Enterprise users can also use the ‘Request New Language’ option. Please contact support for more details.
Please note that changes will be reflected across every survey in the account in the given language.