Sending invitations by SMS is simple for you and convenient for participants. If you have US cell phone numbers, your surveys can be in the hands of your audience in minutes – and their responses can be in your account!
- Select your survey, then click on the Publish icon.
- Select SMS invitations under Publish Offline/Mobile and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- On the Enter Mobile Numbers step, provide participants’ mobile numbers in the text field.
- On the Edit/View Message step, enter the SMS content.
- The ‘Customize Reminder with same setting’ option allows you to use the same SMS content while sending reminders.
The survey link code “<<SMS URL>>” can be moved but cannot be modified. In the invitation, this code will automatically be replaced by the survey link.
- Proceed by clicking Continue.
- On Confirm Invitation Message step, a preview of the SMS invite will be displayed.
- In the Send/Scheduled Invitations step:
- Send immediately by choosing Send Invitation Now.
- Choose to send at a later time by selecting Schedule for Later. SMS invitations can be scheduled up to 7 days in advance.
SMS invitations cannot be deleted once scheduled or sent.