With plenty of projects going on, it’s critical to create a clear and concise survey title that identifies your purpose. This title and the other survey details in this section are internal (not seen by participants), and can help you to differentiate it from others in your account.
You’ll need to provide a survey title each time you create a new survey, but you can always change your title if the purpose, audience, or timeframe change while you’re still designing.
Here’s how to update your title and other survey details:
- Select and open your chosen survey.
- In the Design menu bar, click on the Options icon in the top left and select Survey Details.
- Edit any of the fields as needed.
- Survey Title: Edit the survey title here. The maximum number of characters allowed is 200.
- Description: Provide a brief synopsis of the survey’s purpose and target audience here The maximum number of characters allowed is 200.
- Owner: This section will appear only if you have assigned sub-users for your account. The Survey Owner selected should be the person responsible for managing the survey initiative. This is often the individual who created the survey and will be accountable for any related questions. The Survey Owner can be selected from a dropdown menu of users and sub-users in the account.
A clear, concise, and meaningful title ensures your survey is immediately recognizable among any other other similar surveys in your account.