Customizing your survey title is crucial because it instantly summarizes your survey’s audience and purpose.
By default, the survey title is ‘Survey #system-generated_number’. It is highly recommended to set a new title when you create your survey. As needed, you may update the survey title and description at any time.
Here’s how it can be achieved:
- Navigate to the Design tab.
- Select a survey, and click on Edit.
- Navigate to Settings at the top of the screen.
- Go to BASIC DETAILS, and select ‘Title, Description, Owner’.
- Edit the survey title and description.
- Save your changes.
- Survey Title: You can give a name to your survey in the Survey Title box. The maximum number of characters allowed is 200.
- Description: You can provide a brief synopsis of the survey’s purpose and target audience in the Description box. The maximum number of characters allowed is 200.
- Owner: This section will appear only if you have assigned sub-users for your account. The Survey Owner selected should be the person responsible for managing the survey initiative. This is often the individual who created the survey and will be accountable for any questions regarding the initiative. The Survey Owner is selected from a dropdown menu of account holders (or sub-accounts, whenever applicable).
Give a clear, concise and a meaningful title to your survey to set it apart from other similar surveys in your account.
Learn How To: