Embed a Question in an Email Invitation
Increase engagement from the start by embedding a question directly into your email invitation. This option is available only while publishing a project, allowing you to embed a question from the survey or assessment selected. Once an answer is selected in the invitation, the participation page will be opened up with the appropriate answer selected..
- Select your project, then click on the Publish icon or Distribute tab.
- Under Email, choose either Single-use or Multi-use Link.
- In the next step, hover over the email template you’d like to embed a question in.
- Click on Edit.
- At the bottom of the menu on the left, click on Embed a Question.
- Click on the dropdown to choose the question to embed.
Radio Button, Rating Scale, Smiley Rating Scale, Like/Dislike, and NPS questions may be embedded in invitations. Additionally, CSAT and CES questions may also be embedded in CX project invitations.
- One the question block is added, drag and drop the block into the appropriate position within the invitation, then click Done Editing.
Once a question is embedded, it is possible to remove alternative participation options (button, links) to encourage participants to begin the survey from the embedded question.
Good to Know
- As a best practice, embed the first survey/assessment question shown to participants.. This ensures a clear forward flow.
- If branching rules are applied on the survey, the embedded question may not be displayed to some participants.
- Questions with Question Display Logic, Quota Management, or Data Population applied cannot be embedded.